Not a member? Receive a $25 site credit when you sign up today!
Sorry this item sold out! Shop similar items while they're still available.
Sterling silver David Yurman Black Orchid Petite Albion ring featuring 0.17 carats of round brilliant diamond and a cushion faceted amethysts over hematine doublet.
- Metal Type: Sterling Silver
- Hallmark: 925
- Signature: ©D.Y.
- Location: Inside Shank
- Metal Finish: High Polish
- Total Item Weight (g): 6.8
- Collection: Albion
- Gemstone: Diamond
- Carat Total Weight: 0.17
- Stone Shape: Round Brilliant
- Color Grade: Near Colorless
- Clarity Grade: Slightly Included
- Center Stone: Yes
- Gemstone: Amethyst, Hematine
- Stone Shape: Cushion, Doublet, Faceted
- Stone Color: Purple, Black, Gray, Metallic
- Type/Clarity: Eye Clean
- Transparency: Transparent, Opaque
- Measurements: Band Width 6mm, Ornament Width 12mm, Ornament Length 12mm
- Item # DVY49747
Very Good. Light wear at metal.
- Shipping & Returns
This item can be returned for credit card refund.
Return Authorization requests must be made within 14 days of shipment and the item must be returned within 21 days of original shipment.
See the Return Policy for more details.
This item has been evaluated by a Jewelry Specialist and Gemologist. Our 100+ Experts inspect thousands of items every day, so you can be sure each item is 100% authentic. Learn more.
Photos are of the actual item in our possession.
This item has been appraised and inspected by our certified gemologist. All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits. All gemstone weights and measurements are approximate.